My Blogging Story





sometimes in our lives we tend to head in a direction we don't know ,and there we find ourselves in a complete different place we never expected to be !
my story of blogging started in a similar manner almost a year ago ,I was lying on my bed looking at the fan and thinking what should i do with my life ?,this question often comes to my mind ! and one i was watching a video(some sort of inspirational one) in which it said "The type of person you will be in next 5 years depends upon the types of books you read (at that time i have red none !) ,the type of content you watch , the people you live and hangout with .......

that line stuck in my mind and then i pushed my self into reading books about life and self improvement ,at first i didn't have enough money to buy a books so i borrowed one and got PDF version of some books and tried to read them on my phone whenever possible .

my first book was "The Power of now" - this books alone answered my several questions on life and mind which i didn't knew how to ask!
that made me realize why they say "A person who reads lives a thousand lives and who doesn't lives only once"

As from an middle class family money is important to me and not having much to spend on books ,so i wanted to spend it only on books which made sense to me after reading also i was curious about how people become rich and wealthy -what makes them different from other so i read "Rich Dad & Poor Dad" ,It was this book which made me addictive to reading and soon i realized that there may be more people like me who too wanted to know to about this( referring to knowledge in books) but either they are't aware of it or don't know how to access it.
so i started writing and created a blog "whoknowseverythings.blogspot.in" ,while creating it i had two thing in my mind about this 
- i will be able to share my knowledge with others from reading books
- i will be able to understand better when i will write 

I think reading and writing works simultaneously ,this improved my life and i hope i can make an impact on other's life as well :) 

                                                                                                    ----Abhimanyu 

Comments