Who am I




Who am ? This is the question I ask  myself often like really sometimes i believe I am more of a introvert type person and then just behave like an extrovert .
Sometimes i am a quite person who doesn't interact at all and then changes to completely different person .
Sometimes I am a nice guy and other becomes a rude one
Sometimes I mind my own business and sometimes don't
Sometimes I feel low and sometimes I feel high
Sometimes I think about my self worth
I often think about it and get stuck in that type of spiral ( it's like I think & think ..think non stop)
I feel like a change in personality instantly when thinking about myself changes and then I started to enjoy it .
Is it really me or me trying to be someone I'm not ! Or is it more me !

Unfortunately I still don't know the exact answer but I think that's what Human is .
What's going inside someone's head is not easy to guess and understandable completely .
And if  behavior do changes with situations and circumstances this gives rise to another question what about self control ?  This leads to another mental riddle!

Comments